Zonda Media has eight new awards to add to their resume, having recently been awarded with two Jesse H. Neal Awards from the Software & Information Industry Association and six Azbee Awards of excellence from the American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE). Earlier this year, Zonda Media received 14 nominations for the Neal Awards, and six nominations for the Azbee Awards. The awards were bestowed upon BUILDER, Affordable Housing Finance (AHF), and Multifamily Executive (MFE) magazines.
“We are honored to be recognized by these awards as they represent the best of business publishing,” said Jennifer Pearce, Executive Vice President, Chief Content Officer for Zonda Media. “Receiving these awards highlights Zonda’s industry-leading editorial and design teams, and their commitment to deliver best-in-class products to our audiences. Congratulations and well done!”
Neal awards by magazine
- AHF – Best Industry Coverage
- BUILDER – Best Overall Art Direction/Design
About the Jesse H. Neal Awards
The Jesse H. Neal Awards are the most prestigious awards for business journalism and content creation. Now in its 68th year, the Neals honor the brightest, most tenacious and innovative journalists, content creators and designers for their passion and exceptional work. Named after Jesse H. Neal, the first managing director of American Business Media (ABM), the Neal Awards were established in 1955 to recognize and reward editorial excellence in business media. Award-winning content reports on major industry issues of the time. Neal winners have exposed corruption and conflicts of interest and brought attention to major new trends, brilliant leadership, innovative tactics, and key developments in global businesses.
Azbee awards by magazine
- All Content – Company Profile (regional silver award) – “Coast to Coast,” Jennifer Lash, Editor-in-Chief; Christine Serlin, Editor; Vincent Salandro, Associate Editor
- All Content – Company Profile (regional bronze award) – “Built with Purpose,” Donna Kimura, Deputy Editor; Melanie Finnern, Senior Art Director; Christine Serlin, Editor; Jennifer Lash, Editor-In-Chief; Jennifer Pearce, Executive Vice President, Chief Content Officer
- Print – Feature Article, 11 or Fewer Issues Per Year (regional silver award) – “Home Sweet Hotel,” Donna Kimura, Deputy Editor; Carolyn Sewell, Design Director; Christine Serlin, Editor; Jennifer Lash, Editor-In-Chief; Jennifer Pearce, Executive Vice President, Chief Content Officer
- All Content – Q&A (regional bronze award) – “Making a Mark,” Jennifer Lash, Editor in Chief; Christine Serlin, Editor
- Print – Feature Article, 11 or Fewer Issues per Year (regional bronze award) – “Charging Ahead,” Jennifer Lash, Editor-in-Chief; Christine Serlin, Editor; Aly J. Yale, Author
- Print – State of the Industry (regional bronze award) – “As Good as It Gets,” Jennifer Lash, Editor-in-Chief; Christine Serlin, Editor; Chris Wood, Author
About the Azbee Awards
ASBPE’s Azbee Awards of Excellence program is one of the most competitive there is for business-to-business, trade, association, and professional publications. The awards recognize outstanding work by magazines and digital media — websites, e-newsletters, digital magazines, social media and blogs. The competition is open to all U.S.-based publications. Free ASBPE membership is not required for entry, but members receive a discount on entry fees. The top entries nationwide receive national awards across 60 categories, from our All Content, Design, Online, Print and Overall Excellence divisions.